We are seeking an experienced CSMS Consulting Specialist to join our cybersecurity consulting team. In this role, you will work closely with automotive industry clients, providing expert guidance and support in the development, implementation, and improvement of their Cybersecurity Management Systems (CSMS). The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of cybersecurity standards, risk management, and compliance, along with excellent consulting and communication skills.
- Collaborate with clients to assess their needs and develop tailored CSMS solutions.
- Provide expert guidance on the implementation and enhancement of cybersecurity controls, policies, and procedures.
- Act as a thought partner to clients in finding ways to move faster and drive greater impact.
- Excel at listening to current and future customers to understand true market need.
CSMS Development and Implementation:
- Conduct gap analysis on client automotive cybersecurity engineering processes in alignment with ISO/SAE 21434 and UN R155 using AVCDL lifecycle framework and other industry & proprietary tools.
- Design and assist in the implementation of effective CSMS frameworks aligned with ISO/SAE 21434 and UN R155.
- Work within a customer’s processes to ensure deliverables are met in a timely and professional manner.
- Lead cross-functional teams in analyzing customer systems to pair system/solution requirements with customer needs.
- Take ownership of a project’s execution, from beginning to end, including managing your own timelines.
- Tracking and communicating complex tasks to direct technical stakeholders and management.
Compliance and Standards:
- Stay abreast of evolving cybersecurity regulations, industry standards, and best practices.
- Ensure clients’ compliance with relevant cybersecurity standards and regulations.
Training and Awareness:
- Develop and deliver training programs to enhance client and staff awareness and understanding of cybersecurity principles and CSMS requirements.
- Provide ongoing support and education to clients on emerging cybersecurity threats and mitigation strategies.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as a trusted advisor on cybersecurity matters.
- Understand clients’ business objectives and tailor cybersecurity solutions to meet their specific needs.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Provide regular progress reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare detailed documentation of CSMS implementations, assessments, and recommendations.
- Arrange and present deliverables to customers and 3rd party contributors.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field OR relevant industry-certifications OR ability to demonstrate independently pursued capabilities (e.g. founder, researcher, etc.).
- Basic experience in Project Management.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards & regulations (e.g. ISO/SAE 21434, UNECE WP.29) and understanding of their impact on the automotive industry.
- Participation in the space of automotive security such as attendance of Automotive Security conferences, published works and participation in working groups.
- Eagerness to learn and develop one’s skills independently.
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A working understanding in risk-driven cybersecurity methodologies.